The Gettysburg Garden Club offers two $1,000 scholarships for the 2018/2019 school year to students living in Adams County majoring in horticultural related fields. Previous recipients are eligible to apply and must provide a transcript of their grades. Students may reapply for each year that they wish to be considered.
Fill out the Scholarship Form below to be considered. All completed applications must be received by April 15, 2018. The winners will be notified no later than April 30, 2018. We encourage students to also apply for the Garden Club Federation of Pennsylvania (GCFP) State and National Garden Club (NGC) scholarships.
- Any student within Adams County may apply if he or she plans to major in the field of Horticulture, Floriculture, Landscape Architecture, Conservation, Ecology, Plant Pathology, Floral Design and/or related subjects.
- Applicants should complete the form shown below. Apply online below or mail to Rita Bennett, 948 Boyd’s School Road, Gettysburg, PA 17325
- Applications must be received by April 15, 2018
- Previous recipients are eligible to apply and must provide a transcript of their grades. Students may re-apply for each year that they wish to be considered.
- The Scholarship Committee will review all applications for compliance. The applications will then be submitted to the Gettysburg Garden Club Executive Board.
- Scholarship winners will be notified no later than April 30, 2018.